Cape Town International Convention Centre
- Assist clients telephonically at the IVTM CTICC Office by taking event briefs or event information and implementing accordingly.
- Collate all quotation requirements and information, draft, revise and distribute quotations accordingly, ensuring that turnaround times are strictly adhered to.
- Scrutinise function sheets as supplied by the Cape Town International Convention Centre for information pertaining to quotations and services to be supplied by the onsite IVTM branch.
- Enter all jobs on the function sheets into Hiretrack.
- Regularly update the Events Calendar board to reflect all quoted, tentative and confirmed events.
- Develop a schedule of events, in conjunction with the Operations Manager and Controller, using the function sheets supplied by the Cape Town International Convention Centre
- Monitor incoming emails, faxes and other correspondence and reroute to appropriate personnel.
- On receipt of written confirmation, advise the Technical Manager, change the equipment list and status level on the quotation from Quote through HP, Confirmed and Active and check price lock.
- Prepare, distribute and file reports.
- Maintain an orderly and logical filing system for reference purposes.
- Type general letters and correspondence to clients/suppliers
- Take minutes of meetings or notes on request.
- Display communications from Inhouse Venue Technical Management in the on-site office
- Daily Admin Tasks as per IVTM CTICC Admin Team Leader and Skills training sheet
- Promote company values in all dealings with clients.
- Basic computer literacy
- Qualification in Business Administration will be advantage
- 3 years Administration experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Courteous and methodical
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Ability to problem solve effectively and timeously
- Ability to multitask
Salary: R5000 - R6000 p/m