CAPE TOWN FISH MARKET
We are looking for a highly motivated, energetic self-starter to supervise and control one of our Cape Town restaurants according to the required franchise standards. The successful candidate will be willing to put in the hours and would be completely responsible for the daily operations of running the restaurant and ensuring customers receive quality food backed up with professional, friendly service.
1. Maintain and improve standards in the restaurant
2. Promote and ensure customer satisfaction and supremacy
3. Maximise revenue, control costs and profitability
4. Supervise and co-ordinate all staff, their activities and training
5. Adhere to the policies, procedures, rules and regulations of the franchise
6. Plan and manage all areas covering stock and cash management, administrative and financial processes, restaurant maintenance and health, hygiene and safety requirements
Previous experience of at least 5 years in the field of restaurant general management. This includes having exposure to both back and front of house areas.
The right candidate must be honest, reliable and passionate about service and the restaurant industry.
They must also be prepared to work restaurant hours, which includes weekends and public holidays.
We offer a competitive salary with the opportunity to own shares in the restaurant at a later stage once you have proven yourself. More importantly, full training and support will be provided on an ongoing basis to help you develop your chosen career and to become more efficient and productive in this particular role.
Should you believe you meet the above requirements and would like to take on this challenge, please apply and state “General Manager – CT” In the subject field of your email. If you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.