To create and maintain purchase order information; to manage deliveries, to ensure stock arrives timeously; and to manage the sample process.
• Administration of the sample process (i.e. monitoring progress, sending reports to suppliers and sending correct samples to DC)
• Liaise with suppliers with regard to order process
• Administration of markdown process
• Follow up on deliveries
• Maintaining the sample room
• General administration: handling of queries, capturing orders, filing, etc.
• Releasing of Orders
• Proforma Approvals
JOB INCUMBENT REQUIREMENTS
• Grade 12
• 1 - 2 Years administrative experience
• Experience in a Buying environment will be advantageous
• Computer Literacy: MS Office
• Competencies required: Planning, organizing and control
• A passionate, service orientated team player
Good communication skills. Building and maintaining relationships. Detail orientation. Problem Assessment. Stress tolerance. Confidence & decisiveness.
If you are interested in applying for the above position and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV, (with an internal application form: for internal applicants).
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.