STORE MANAGER (WOODSTOCK - WESTERN CAPE REGION)
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 27 November 2015
DEPARTMENT: PEP STORES
PURPOSE OF JOB:
To promote sales, reduce losses, manage stock, manage people and control expenses in order to meet business targets.
- Increase sales – by ensuring good customer service, maintenance of the store image, presentation and promotion of stock, stock management and correct pricing of products.
- Stock loss is minimised through compliance with security measures, stock and cash handling procedures
- Drive a low cost business according to company standards
- Ensure administrative duties within the store are in accordance with company guidelines
- Management of team – training, coaching and performance management of team members while maintaining the company culture
- Grade 12
- Business related tertiary qualification would be an advantage
- Computer Literate
- Strong Leadership abilities - giving recognition and support, giving direction and guidance, communicating and interacting, service orientation
- Management abilities - Planning, Organising and Control; Problem solving, Decision making, Analysing
Should you meet the above criteria, please submit your CV, together with your Grade12 certificate.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.