Gauteng Provincial Government - Gauteng
Provincial Governments of South Africa
Employer: Gauteng Provincial Government
- Transport patients from registration points to different clinical areas within the hospital.
- Transport corpses from the wards to Mortuary.
- Offloading of patients from ambulance and private cars to the stretchers.
- Cleaning of stretchers and wheel chairs after usage at all times.
- Complete ambulance form and enter patient’s data on Porters register at emergency area and hand over ambulance form to Registry Clerk.
- Perform any other duties as instructed by supervisor.
Grade 10 or Equivalent Qualification as well as basic reading and writing skills with 1 year appropriate experience in a Hospital setting. Be able to work under pressure and shifts. Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
Closing Date: 27 February 2015. Please quote the following Reference Number in all communications: REF NO: 05776
SALARY: Basic Salary R 73,044 per annum (plus benefits)
Applications must be submitted on form Z83 in full and attached your CV, certified copies of your Identity document and academic qualification. The specific reference number of the post must be quoted; failure to comply with these instructions will disqualify applications from being processed. Applications to be addressed to:
The Human Resources, Tembisa Provincial Tertiary Hospital, Private x 7 Olifantsfontein 1665
or submitted at corner Flint Mazibuko and Rev. R.J.T Namame Olifantsfontein 1665
or apply online at; www.gautengonline.gov.za