• Staff scheduling – To manage the scheduling of staff and to submit a monthly staff roster to the Branch Manager for approval.
• Negative Stock – To be assessed, investigated and submitted to Accounts/Admin weekly for necessary approval on stock adjustments done at branch level.
• Mark Up – To track the various departments mark up daily by assessing the relevant reports and necessitating changes based on derived information.
• Specials Report – Being responsible for checking that all specials have been implemented correctly on the sales floor, that all boards have been processed and handed to the relevant Department Manager, and that old or outdated specials have been removed.
• Responsible for all new staff’s paperwork to be submitted to HR timeously.
• Manage the branches delivery schedule (all stock and documents)
• To be responsible for all cashing up paper work and banking
• Prepare Monthly casual wages.
• Manage the branch’s petty cash. Requirements
• 5yrs experience in Retail Management
• Admin experience
• Computer literate (Excel, Word, SAP - advantageous)
• Proven leadership abilities and management of staff
• Must be self motivated and assertive.
• Must be organised, efficient and assertive
• Excellent communication skills on all levels.
• Own transport is required Should you be interested and meet the above requirements,
JOB DETAILS / INFO / APPLY - Please forward a cover letter and your CV:
To view this specific advertisement details, please click