DEPARTMENT: Water Services - City of Cape Town, Western Cape
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Relevant meter reading experience
- Computer Literacy (SAP Advantageous)
- A valid code 08 driver#s license (advantageous)
- Effective interpersonal skills as well as oral / written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Physically fit and able bodied
- Willingness to work in all weather conditions
- Collect accurate water readings along the different routes and record on hand held terminals.
- Report information regarding inaccessible meters not on terminals.
- Deal with consumers# complaints when on rounds.
Closing Date: 27 February 2015.
Please quote the following Reference Number in all communications: Reference Number: WS 20/15 Ex
SALARY: Basic Salary R 118 150 per annum
Please forward a comprehensive CV and covering letter, including a copy of your Identity Document, to the relevant e-mail address as indicated below, or alternatively hand deliver your application to the:
Human Resources Employment Counter, 2nd Floor, Tower Block, Civic Centre, 12 Hertzog Boulevard, Cape Town.
E-MAIL: [email protected]